The Liebster Award consist of a set of eleven questions given to upcoming bloggers by fellow bloggers. Each nominee then comes up with their own eleven questions and nominates some more bloggers, thus helping build an audience.
Shout out to http://www.traveleira.com/ for nominating me!!! Thank you so much!
These are my answers:
- Travelling on Summer or Winter?
- Travel all year!!! I love warm weather, so I try to spend as much of my time as possible in hotter climates. Even though I’m a native of the Midwest in the US, I absolutely love tropical climates.
- The most special destination you have ever been in and why do you consider it like that.
- The Isle of Capri, Italy. It’s so picture perfect, that it’s difficult to explain. It’s so beautiful and stunning. I just LOVE it and can’t wait to go back. I even published a piece about my experience upon arrival on the island…after and long and challenging journey to get there! I recharged my weary batteries there. 🙂 For more about my time, visit, http://globallivingmagazine.com/solace-by-sea-on-the-isle-of-capri/
- Do you prefer city, beach or countryside?
- I’m a beach gal. I love the ocean and sand.
- What else do you enjoy besides blogging?
- I enjoy writing as a whole and do it in a number of capacities; freelance, travel writing for publications, PR, as well as business consulting.
- Have you ever got sick while traveling?
- Yes, once after a friend’s event while on the road. I got food poisoning and it was so not fun at all.
- Have you ever feared about something while traveling?
- Yes, about having items stolen. I was actually pick pocketed last summer in Rome. No fun being abroad minus a cell phone.
- When travelling, what is the first thing you do in order to save money?
- I research the areas extensively before my journey starts so I know how to plan my budget accordingly.
- Have you ever met with a fellow blogger while traveling?
- No, I haven’t but really want to!!!
- What do you think about “travel flings”?
- I haven’t ever given it much thought, but I’d suggest being cautious.
- Have you ever had a “travel fling” of your own?
- Anything else you would like to add for your readers?
- Stay tuned for some epic adventures!!!!
This is my new set of eleven questions for the nominees:
- What motivated you to start blogging?
- What has been your experience in the industry thus far?
- What advice would you give to new and even seasoned travelers?
- What’s been your best travel experience yet?
- Would you pick snow or sand? Why?
- What other hobbies do you participate in?
- Do you prefer travelling solo or with others?
- Do you like land or water activities better?
- What must have travel items always stay in your suitcase?
- Do you prefer a backpack or a tote bag?
- Share something about your travel experience that others may benefit knowing!